Wednesday 14 November 2012

my new year

We all wait until a new year arrives to say out with the old an in with the new, January is the start of the calender year but for most of us it is not the start of a new year in our lives. I have just started a new year, my 27th year on this earth and my body knows that something is new, my gut tells me that something has changed. I once had a conversation with a woman who I admired, we spoke of the many women we have been and are yet to become,I don't believe that we evolve through our changes to become better women but I know that each women serves a purpose. The woman I have been has informed the woman I am today.

3 comments:

  1. And what is THIS woman going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to be strong and determined to make the work she wants to make and to make a difference through teaching. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this woman. x

    ReplyDelete